Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cupcake Soaps, Very Beginner

So here's my first go at piping soap on cupcakes. The bottom of the soaps (edit: the bottoms are soap too!) are poured in individual silicone molds and I don't really like the fluted edges. They are thin at the top which I think makes them fragile in that spot. Maybe if my piping went to the edges it would be better but alas I think I used too small of a piping tip.

On this cupcake I used a spoon to spread the soap, trying for a look of a cupcake that is iced with a knife. You can see on this one the soap icing does go to the edge.


You can see I used the same embeds as last time. I know these are no prize but I'm hoping the next ones will be better, I've bought some more tips and can't wait to try them. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment