Friday, October 9, 2015

Coconut Lime Verbena & A New Swirl


I made this soap a few weeks ago fragranced with Coconut Lime Verbena. I have soaped with this scent before (10% off this month) and knew it would behave.
So I was giving my dividers another go and trying for a feathered looking swirl. I do not see feathers here but it still looks pretty. The two outer slots got white coloured soap and the two inner slots got yellow in one and a green/blue (I mixed 2 colourants together)  in the other. As you can see the blue is most dominant.

For the swirl, I started out doing the circling swirl I did here, then I went the length of the mold with my stick doing the letter S from side to side, I think I did two of the letter S,  either too many or not enough, or maybe that's not they way to get feathered swirls LOL. If anyone knows, clue me in will ya:) Thanks for reading and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment