Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mothers Day Boxes 2014

 I made some bath bombs last night using the Milky Way Guest Hearts mold. They are fragranced but I left them uncoloured. These are a great size bath bomb, but could also be soaps, for small Take Out Boxes.

 I put the bath bombs in to little cello bags and place two in to each box.
 To decorate the boxes I cut strips of paper 1 & 3/4 inches wide and use stamps and punches to make a decorative sentiment. You could also buy paper flowers or stickers to decorate them.
 I wrap the paper strips around the boxes and tape it at the bottom, be sure to use thin paper, not cardstock. Then I put a couple of  sticky pop dots on the box and attach my sentiment. I get the pop dots at dollar stores, scrapbooking stores carry them too.
Here are the finished boxes with a little ribbon on the handles.

I made some birthday boxes too, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment