Friday, November 3, 2017

Still Trying Soap Cupbakes & Holiday Treats

I am still trying my hand at piping soap and making soap cupcakes. These Blackberry Sage soaps were made early October. I filled my 3lb silicone mold and made three cupcakes with the leftover soap. The cupcakes aren't perfect but I was pretty happy with them and wished I had made more than three. The berries are melt & pour made in a silicone mold, the few green leaves I piped, not so well LOL. You can see I did just a bit of piping on the loaf soap, just enough piping to hold the berries.


 I used silicone cupcake baking cups and my silicone loaf mold. The loaf mold requires propping up on the sides once its filled.

I made some more melt & pour embeds for a Holiday Treats soap.
If you look closely at these cupcakes and the Blackberry cupcakes you can see I used a different piping tip.


Because I made more cupcakes (I made 8) I didn't have enough soap to fill my 3lb loaf mold. The 4 soaps below were poured into a drawer organizer (and then cut after unmolding) and luckily I had just enough embeds left over for 4 more soaps. 
These Holiday Treats soaps are fragranced with Gingerbread, Cranberry, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Peppermint. The scent combination is yummy and really does smell like Holiday Treats!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment