Monday, September 11, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Candle


I bought this mug at a thrift store in the spring and have been saving it for a Pumpkin Spice candle. A few days ago (after having a PSL Latte) I declared it was time to fill it up.
I melted Soy Wax Flakes with some orange candle scraps I'd saved, the wax is always darker in its melted state. This candle is fragranced with Pumpkin Pie and Irish Crème fragrance oils and some Cinnamon essential oil.

The wax set up to a nice pumpkin orange, smells yummy even unlit. That's the great thing about soy wax.


And below I've paired the candle with some Pumpkin Cake soap I made earlier this year, or was it last year :) The soap is made with pumpkin puree and blueberry honey. 
I plan to make more candles this month and they will probably all be coffee/ foodie themed.
Any questions let me know and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment