Monday, October 29, 2012

Gem Drops!

Here are a few quick and unedited shots of the Gem Drops. The picture above is of a bale, hard to see I know. The bales range in price from $49 to $79 and a lot of them are reversable. There is actually only one $79 bale and you will see why at the bottom of the post.

There are a lot of Gem Drops in natural stone, Rose Quartz, Black Agate and White Agate.

And then some other colours as well. The Gems range from $42 to $89. To get started you need a Bale and a Gem. You can add any Gem to any Bale.

 Heres is the $79 Bale, it holds both a Jewel Pop and a Gem Drop. The Gem Drop I have on here is $45.00. I also comes in white or grey.
I wish I hadn't cut off the bottom of the keys. They are $89 and both are reversable with a clear stone on the back. There's really cute boxes to go with this jewelry as well.I'll try and post more/better pictures by the weekend. If you made it to the bottom of this post thanks for looking!  Hopefully there will be catalogs one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment