Here's a soap I recently made with my son in mind. His favorite candle is a Minty Spruce fragrance and sadly has been discontinued. I don't have any spruce oil for fragrance so I've done a Fir plus Spearmint scented soap instead. The recipe I used is the same one as this post, only I adjusted it for a 3lb loaf mold.(divide by 4 and multiply by 3). In the picture above you can see how uneven my layers were and you might me able to pick up that there are two different greens. Both green layers are coloured with chromium green oxide and the bottom layer also has some dark green mica thrown in. The top is a mish mash as usual.
Here's what the end piece of a soap looks like with a hanger swirl.
And here it is cut. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, originally I thought I didn't have enough white, there's not much you can about that once the soap is coloured:) Anyway, considering the crazy day I was having - I measured everything out then went to work for an hour that turned into four hours due to a power outage- I'll take it. Thanks for stopping by.