Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paper Bags & Clothes Pegs







Here's an idea for attaching gift tags or a little note to gift bags. These are regular sized clothes pins. I applied double sided sticky strip to one side and then decorated them with patterned paper or glitter. If you scroll down to the next post you will see them on some bags.
In the next photo you will see the flat bags that I am making in to gift card holders. The bags are 5 inches by 7.5 inches and I folded them over at 2.25 inches. The patterned paper for the front of the bag was cut just shy of 5 inches wide and 4 inches tall. The paper for the folded flap is the same width and 2.5 inches tall. This was shortened a bit when I trimmed it with a scalloped punch. I used a My Minds Eye Xmas paper pack so was able to mix and match all the different papers. You can see the finished bags below. If you are in Campbell River you can get this paper pack at She Runs with Scissors:)












No comments:

Post a Comment