Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A New Toy




The brownie pan pictured here is from Superstore and is a Presidents Choice brand. I picked it up for $9.99 thinking there was an oustide chance I would be able to use it for soap. Thinking there would be a major problem getting the soap out of the dividers, I procrastinated trying it for at least two weeks. Although the soap pictured here is no prize, it did come from the brownie pan and came out of the dividers very easily. The whole pan had to be placed in the freezer once the soap hardened ( for about 30 min) and then it popped out in one big slab. Then I just pushed each bar out through the dividers. Now since I was just trying this out, I'm not even sure exactly how much soap it holds but I will be trying it again and will post more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment